Tuesday 7 October 2014

A Classy Combo

Hello my fashionista's
So today I decided to come up with this
classy yet simple outfit of the day. As soon
as I set eyes on this 'unique coat' from 
Topshop, I knew it would be selfish not to
share it with you all! The word 'unique' is
definitely the correct term for this item as
it is a very rare piece and I personally have
not seen many like it. It is definitely an eye
catcher and I can imagine it looking 
stunning on as well as setting a trend.
I paired this with ripped jeans, in order to
make the look slightly more diverse, 
making it more edgy instead of keeping 
that 'good girl' image.
If you read my blog regularly you will know
that I gravitate towards louboutins 
especially the court shoes, however I 
felt the need to find a cheaper alternative
which are these Dune court shoes which
can be bought from John Lewis. I added 
these into the outfit as it creates an 
element of sophistication. 

For cheaper alternatives, contact me on
Iconicfashion14@hotmail.co.uk

Iconic Fashion Xo 

A Classy Combo

Topshop Unique coat
net-a-porter.com

Frame Denim black skinny jeans
$335 - the-dressingroom.com

Dune black pumps
$125 - johnlewis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment