Tuesday 4 November 2014

Style Stealer

Can you guess who this look is inspired 
by? If you're up to date with current trends
then I am certain you will know exactly
who I am referring to...KHLOE 
KARDASHIAN. If I'm being honest, I have
never really been a fan of Timberlands,
however due to the trendsetters AKA 
'The Kardashians', they have grown on
me. This look is perfect for giving yourself
that hipster, swaggy image. The ripped 
shorts add a rebellious spirit to the look, 
adding more of a statement to the outfit.
I am also loving V neck tees at the 
moment as I think you can never go 
wrong with them and they can be paired
with literally anything and everything! 
So ladies, little bit of fashion advice, invest
in v neck tees in every colour and it will
make life a whole lot easier! 

For cheaper alternatives or outfits to be 
made specifically for you, contact me on 
Iconicfashion14@hotmail.co.uk 

Iconic Fashion Xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment