Friday 28 November 2014

WHY IS WEARING SPF SO IMPORTANT?

Hello girlies,

So today I felt like going for something a bit different to my usual fashion talk...
your skincare as well as beauty regime is
just as vital! These are all crucial 
factors in order to look fashionable and beautiful at all times! 

SO SPF...I bet you're thinking, well I don't need to read this because it's never hot where I live. However SPF should be worn every single day, without looking at whether the sun is out or not! 

Now I would recommend going for a higher SPF as it will offer more protection from the ultraviolet radiation that the sun emits - resulting in skin cancer as well as ageing (NOW THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT WE DON'T WANT) 

You want to be protected from both UVA and UVB (ageing and burning) so look for that on the sunscreen that you choose to buy! 

SPF will also help to get rid of any dark spots you have - A MASSIVE BONUS 

My personal favourite is the Nivea SPF 50 sunscreen as I can put it on under my makeup and it does not irritate the skin, it doesn't feel too thick and it doesn't cause any break outs for me! I would definitely recommend any La Roche-Posay products as well! I have been using their products for around 2 years now and I am OBSESSED! Great products in order to get great skin! 

For any questions, comment below or email Iconicfashion14@hotmail.co.uk 

Thank you for reading!
Iconic Fashion Xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment