Thursday 18 December 2014

The Selfridges Sparkle

Hey girls!
So my favourite time of the year is nearly here!! 
Christmas is coming and gifts are waiting!
Selfridges is most definitely as excited
as me with their glamorous gold collection
this Christmas!

I have my eye on a few sparkly things this 
year! One being the limited edition gold 
leather Antigona tote from Givenchy. It is
such a stunning bag and very eye catching.
Every time I walk into Selfridges, I just feel
as though it's calling me (so weird, I know)
I AM OBSESSED WITH IT THOUGH,
it is definitely going to be at the top of my
christmas wish list. 

Along with this, I am loving the Kenzo 
jersey sweatshirt. It suits every occasion,
it has an extremely classy, beautiful design. 
However it also has 'swag' and caters for
a trend setter! It is perfect for Christmas 
as well as suitable for the Winter. So when
you're at the Christmas markets, this is 
the perfect item to wear!

For more gift ideas, cheap to expensive,
send an email on 
iconicfashion14@hotmail.co.uk

Iconic Fashion Xo 

The Selfridges Sparkle






Kenzo sweat shirt
$360 - selfridges.com

Giuseppe Zanotti sandals
$885 - nordstrom.com

Rupert Sanderson high heel shoes
$335 - selfridges.com

Givenchy leather handbag
$2,745 - selfridges.com

Mulberry tote
$1,405 - selfridges.com

Bobbi brown cosmetic
bloomingdales.com

Giorgio Armani beauty product
$78 - selfridges.com

Nars cosmetic
beauty.com


No comments:

Post a Comment